CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 20 September 2008

My 1st Part Time Job

Yuhoooooooooo!!!! finally, I got a part time job at Starbucks in the Pavillion. This is the story how I get the job.. Wheeeeee...  

In Sunday afternoon, I received a called from Starbucks Store's Manager in Pavillion Mr Rahim. Here is the conversation how We talk in the phone:

Me: Hello 

Starbucks' store Manager (Mr Rahim) : Hello,Is that Lim Yau Min?? 

Me: Yeah, I am whose on the line ??

Starbucks' Store Manager (Mr Rahim): We are calling from Starbucks Pavillion, I am Mr Rahim You had  applied a job here a months ago, I just want to ask you  do You still interested in this Job??

Me: Yeah sure, I do. 

Starbucks' Store Manager : Ok, Lim Yau Min, can I what are You doing current ?? 

Me: I have been staying at home for almost 3 months, because I failed to grad my diploma and  I am looking for a part time job. 

Starbucks' Store Manager: Are You free on tomorrow ?? Can You come for Pavillion's Starbucks for your 1st Interview?? 

Me: Ok.. Sure.. What is the time then ??

Starbucks' Manager: how about 11 o clock ?? are You ok??

Me: Sure.. No problem. Thank You!! 


Yeah!! This is the conversations in between me and the Starbucks' Store Manager. 

Monday during the Interview , He asked a lot of questions and I just answered him whatever in My mind.... but when he asked me a question , I was stunned. This is the question " Do You have any ACCOMPLISHMENT before??  Oh My Godness.. I don't know how to answer this.. oh.. My.. I just answer NORMAL.. Then He said , He will called me for 2nd interview IN 2 DAYS time . 

The day after the Interview on TUESDAY.. I received a called again from Starbucks 

Here are the conversations between us 

Me: Hello 

Starbucks' Manager: Hello, Is that Lim ??

Me:Ya,I am. 

Starbucks' Manager: I am calling from Starbucks, Mr Rahim here and I decided to take you as a BARISTA in Starbucks ,Can  You come over on 2 o clock later ?? 

Me: Sure, No Problem.. Thanks A lot. 

Starbucks' Manager: OK.. See You later..

Yuhoooo.. I got the job and I am not gonna stay at home anymore and wasting time.. haha .I got a part time job.... Yuhoooo..    

Today is my 2nd day of the work, everything is the order but really many peepss smoking in starbuck and throw it on the floor and not into the ashray..damn it.. aiks...Yeah, tomorrow I off.. can stay at home to rest.. wakaka... 

Thats all for today.. Good Night Peepss.. hoho.. 











1 comments:

jillwong said...

Ask so many question err~
hehe~
but finally you get the job...
gambateh!
be hardwork~