CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 6 September 2008

Saturday Night!!

YEAP!!!YEAP!!!YEAP!!! A rainy Saturday night,well but not only Saturday but it rains almost A WEEK.What will You guys doing in the Saturday night usually?? go clubbing with Your gangs?? hang out with Your boy/girl friend I wonder why keep on raining to these few weeks?? sigh.... I don't like rainy day anyway because will make my feeling down sometimes,do You guys have the same feeling like Me?? I think most of You guys did right?? ha!!

?? or just staying at home and being ALONE!!! but I already used to it edi, since I have been staying at home for past few months. sigh..... lazy me.


Well,usually Saturday night I will have fun with My cousin in My granny's house, every Saturday night I will follow My mom back to My granny house for a small reunion with My mom's sisters and brothers and They will have their Majong session since then , I will have fun with all My cousins sisters and brothers there. HAHA!!! it seems like we are kids though but We are NOT.

Today same as usual, My mom go to My grandma's house but I am not following because for the past few weeks My uncles were busy then I couldn't meet My cousins but today I have a six sence that they are not coming too.. So,I just planned to staying at home only.

Oh ya!!! Do You guys watching THE INTERVIEW WITH LEE CHONG WEI (零距离)just now on 8 pm in Astro channel 301 AEC, just now I watched that, it was interesting though, He did a hard works since he was in younger age so now he can achieve a silver medal from Beijing Olyimpics games. That's what we called "Hard work pay off success"

Okie!!! I got to go.. it's late now and I have to go to bed. Ciaoz!!! Oyasuminasai!!! Good Night peeps!!



0 comments: