CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 7 September 2008

WOOTS!!!! Tagged by Queenie

If You could spent one ringgit in 5 minutes ,What would You spend on??
I will buy keropok. because 5 pieces of keropok = RM 1 ma.. wakakakakaka XD

What is Your most favourite things to do??
Online, day dreaming, reading motivation's books

What kind of news do You read??
seldom read news de...

What would You give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Lol.. that's impossible.. if for me , I will give up my HP SE K530I.

Is there someone in Your heart right now?
No.. I wonder ??

Do You believe You can survive without money??
No..absolutely NOT..

What are you afraid to lose the most??
My family and My friends.

What do You feel like doing right now?
Bathing... XD The wheather is Hot right now ><

If there's someone that You love,would You confess him/her?
I would ^ ^

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged You ?
Friendly, nice and kawaii

What are the requirement that You wish from the other half?
Care for Me and care for others and how about the good looking one?

What is the thing will make you think he/she is bad?
stubborn.

If You had to eat one thing for rest of Your life , what would it be?
I prefered fast food, I love Mcd.

If You have a choice to be rich or happy, which one would You choose?
I choose to be happy instead of rich.

If You have a chance,which part of Your character You would like to change?
Lazyness, materialistic XD

Which is the person You can share all Your problem with?
Kok Keen, Phak Weng, My 2 eldest sisters and Sook Yien.

How do You see Yourself In 10 years time?
The whole NEW ME!!!

What is the one thing You love about Yourself?

Good Boy.. hahah!!!!

If You can only bring one thing along with You to another world, what would it be??
No idea?? how about my LAPPIE?? HAHA XD

I want to tag:

Kok Keen, Sook Yein, Jill, c k Lau, and Grace and whoever reading this blog XD









1 comments:

J3nny_C said...

y tagged me?
i so lazy de~~~
i wont answer de la~
sorry!!!
hehe!!!
(tagged many time alr,also din asnwer...)