CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 14 September 2008

Short Updates

It's been a time that I never update my blog edi... so paiseh.. 


Happy Mooncake Festival to everyone !!!  Nothing much to mention about  Mooncake Festival actually, every year's mooncake fest also same as usual and nothing much to celebrate for it. This year also the same but last night went to friend's house celebrate it but We never play lanterns or light up the candles, We just enjoyed chit-chat and nothing much. 

Today nothing much actually. haha.. same as usual just a normal Sunday but in the afternoon I received a called from Starbucks Coffee from Pavillion. Ha!! finally..finally.. finally.. I got a respond from starbucks after a month I went to seek for a part time job.. haha.. They called me go for interview on tomorrow 11 o clock.. Wish Me luck friends, I have been staying at home for almost 3 months.. Just doing nothing everyday , beside online and  chating. 

Tell You guys frankly that this is My 1st Part time job though,hope there won't have any obstacles for me..  wish me lucks and Happy Mooncake Festival to all My friends. Nitez.. 





1 comments:

jillwong said...

1st part time job?
Is nice to have some work experience~is fun but sometimes is tired...anyway wish you have a nice and happy job~