CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 5 October 2008

Life in Starbucks!!!

Sorry peepss!!! for long time never update my blog. I can't online these few days because of the failure of the internet connection but at last I can online now and continue updates my blog again.

This week is my 2nd weeks in Starbucks, working in Pavilion's Starbucks is not that easy as I think because there will be many customers during the weekends and weekdays night, You may notice that most of the customer are foreigners "Ang Mo" and those high class businessman and women. Why so many foreigners and business partners ?? because so many hotels and offices are around around pavilion such as WESTIN, J W MARRIOT, DORSETT , Ritz Carlton and Crowne Plaza where the place was the former KL Hilton last time.

Working in Starbucks must be fast in action,no slow slow action if not You will kena "Shoot" by the customer once you are late in preparing the drink, I did experienced it before, the customner said :" Can You be faster a bit arr ?? so slow one ?" ha!!! that time my face became as red as a the strawberry.. So Paiseh la that time.. aiks..... I wonder why I always do the drinks so slow and my actions are slow too.. haiz... hate that..

Almost 3 weeks I working in starbucks , the staff are not that friendly as I think because of them are Malays and only 2 indians there if I am not mistaken but nevermind, I just do the task they assign to me and the job I should do that's all!!! I don't care, if they be good to me , I can be good to them, if they treat me bad just f***k off!!!! and now I can slowly catch up what I learned from the senior but still need a lot of improvement and I am glad that I'm almost memorize all the recipe of beverages, if not it will be more tention for me because the cafe are busy all the time.

At last, My classes will start at this coming friday and hope that it's a good start for me and wish all the juniors and those who are same batch with me now are studying advance diploma good lucks and BEST OF LUCKS!!!


0 comments: