CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 7 August 2008

Which one is suit me more ??

Hmm!!! I wonder which course is more suitable for Me, If I really decided to further studies in Singapore. Hmm.. but the one annoyed me is about the course !!! I did a research in the Singapore Polytechnique schools.. almost all the Singapore poly(s) are offered the same courseses hmm... but the entry requirement are slightly different. The Singapore's Polytech that I spotted is Nayang Polytech. The minimum requirement for Nanyang Polytech will be English (1119) Grade 1-6 , Elementary Maths or Additional Maths Grade 1-6 and Any other 3 subjects Grade 1-6 as well as have at least sat for one of the following subjects :

Geography, History, Principles of Account ,Commerce/Commercial studies ,Litreture in English,Chinese,Malay,Tamil, Combined Humanities.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! so sad that My SPM result is just "Ngam Ngam" meet the requirement they needed,so regret that never STUDY HARD HARD!!!!! What can I do ?? Just try to apply only le... hope I can get Offered lo... But I will still try to search for more detail in others Poly(s) before I made the final decisions.

I LOVE Singapore so much, really hope that can studying in Singapore and working in Singapore as what My eldest sister did. Phew !!!SAY IS EASY BUT DO IS HARD.Must really do hard to prove that lo ... CAN'T JUST SAY and NO ACTIONS!!! (but this is actually what I always did ,lol)

Well... hope that I can achieve what I want and hope I can further My studies to Singapore..... All My friends, wish Me lucks ya!!!!




1 comments:

Lee Yoong Shin said...

Hey buddy, all the best! Am sure you can do it!