CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 22 August 2008

You Are On Tagged!!!

Finally.... finally .... finally.... I have been tagged by YOU... CARRIE, Haha!!!

This is the intrucstions for those who has been tagged:

  • Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20
    questions.
  • Then tag 8 people from your list.
  • List them out at the end of the post.
  • Notify them that they have been tagged.

1.At what age You wish to get married ??

10 years later maybe!! Study and career are My 1st Thought

2. Are You straight ??

Of Course I am !!!

3.Do You Smoke??

Yuckssss !!! Hate the smell of smokes... Anti Smoke XD

4.List out 2 gift You like to received now ??

  • Sony PSP (PlayStation Portable)
  • Sony Digital Cam ( Cyber Shot)

5.Do You did something that make You feel regret ??

Yeah, Couldn't graduate My Diploma on last month.

6.How old are You ??

20 lorr.. Going to 21 next year...

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?

Having tea time with my friends in Kim Gary this afternoon but used my parent's Money, havent come out to work yet.

8.State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?

HA!!! NO COMMENT =:=

9.Currently into?

I need to change a lifestyles, I really NEED!!!

10.Getting married is going to heaven or grave?

Heaven nor grave neither!!! is on EARTH!!

11.How many kids do you want?

HAHA!!! never think of this question le.. 2 is enough for me.

12.Are you in love?

NO!!! But I hope I could.

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?

KIM GARY. BOSCO WONG IS THE SPOKEPERSON.. HAHA =)

14.. Name the latest book you bought?

None...

15.Do you believe in open book test?

NOT REALLY!!! Memorizing from the notes is better, that's what I thought.

16.Cars or bikes?

Aha!!!. I prefered Cars forever.

17.Name the first person that comes into your mind now.

My 2 buddies Kok Keen and Phak Weng.

18.The most exciting place you want to go?

Singapore. A good environment over there, lm lovin it!!!

19. Which is the more important in a lover. Looks or personality?

For me, the looks of someone is not important,the most important is the inner good of the lover, means the personalities of the person. If married with Your lover who are bad personalities, It will ruin the life. (Ooops, this is just my opinion, no offence ya!! )

20.. What are you going to do later?

Brush My teeth, wash My face and go to bed. HAHA!!! Good Night everyone.

Vanessa, Joey Lee, Charlotte Lee, Applefish, Oliver Lim, C K LAU will TAGGED by ME!!! haha... enjoy the tagged worr... haha

0 comments: