CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Kena SCOLD again!!!

Today Me kena SCOLD by My mom AGAIN... this is not the 1st time, it have been many many times, hundred times, thousand times, million times but I still couldn't change My bad habit. My mom keep on scolding me because of I never study at all even though I staying at home for 2 months edi and never seek for a job since I am so free currently.

Haiz, I don't know what's wrong with Me?? I really want to work hard but the evil side of Me keep on asking me to stay at home and not seek for any jobs and the angel side of me keep asking me to study hard, find a job and not to wasting anytime.

Time is precious,in My age I should join more activities and not to staying at home and doing nothing at home , just facing on computer for the whole days. I never thinking for My future, it's all dark for My future. Arrgghhh!!!!!! I wonder how I survive in the future....

It's succckkssss, I hate Myself so much!!!!

0 comments: