CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 24 August 2008

The comments for H4 Friends...

I blog this out for all my classmates in H4 ... Lets check it out !!!
Times flies , 2 years ago we are a stranger to each other after 2 years we became a best friends even we seems like a family to each other.
Even though I never talk much in class, but I treat all of you are my best friends. The 1st person I know was Jun Pin and Zhong Yi and both of us were same group in the bm assignment.
Sequentially, I get to know each of them in every tutorial classes (don’t need to mention so many name la… ha-ha)

I still remember In sem 2 , that day was Tuesday and our classes were until 9 pm at night, but after Mr Jafaar class about 12 o clock ,Sheng Han , Wan Seah , Li Yun , Jocelyn , Ai Li , Yoke Fong and I was decided to went to Low Yat plaza Sing K… and I am very enjoyed on that and what a funny thing was , when we were on the way back to college in the bus .. The accounting lecturer called Sheng Han and informed him that the class was cancelled. Ha-ha…. What a Hilarious thing.
Beside, our class had gone through all the hard times and we get a good result in return, it’s because of all the effort we paid for it and it was never waste.
At last, I have to apoloqize to all of you, if I did anything which was offensive to you guys … and very sorry about that....

These photos were taken during My College's life



  1. The 1st Photo was taken during the end of the semester 2 in Our last Kitchen Practical with Chef Mark
  2. The 2nd Photo was taken in the English class during the end of the semester 2 with My english lecturer MR GARY
  3. The 3rd Photo was taken on the restaurant practical during the end of the semester 4 with Our lecturer Mr Christopher Choong
  4. The 4th Photo was taken during the end of the semester 5 while we are ready to Our final exam and the coming internship training in the hotel.
  5. The 5th and 6th Photos were taken on Our last pastry class during the end of the semester 5 with Our pastry chef Mr Collin,he is a nice and cute person.

At last, May everyone of You are doing fine whatever You guys are doing now and Wish those who are striving hard for their advance diploma All The Best In their studies and the coming soon final exam... Gambatte... Good Luck .

0 comments: