CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 28 July 2008

Accounting Vs Hotel Management

Yeah!! It's the time to have a good thought for My future. Since I have failed My 3 subjects in My Resit examinations, so it cost me couldn't proceed to the Advance Diploma and the Convocation. I have different thought came into My mind then , does the hotel industry suitable for me ? Is this what I want to be in the future ? It's very though, have to work on public holidays and even saturday and sunday weekend.
Then the word" Accounting" have came into my mind, I had "fall in love" with Accounting since form 5, god blessed that I can scored Principles of Accounting in My SPM examinations. I had been thinking to take Accounting , before that but I had been told by My Parents that Accounting is not an easy course and It will be getting more tougher when the times goes by and what I will going to learn in Accounting are TAXATIONS, COMPANY LAWS,BUSINESS LAW,AUDITING AND so on. Sounds like so bored for all these subjects huh ? But now the problem is should I give up My 3 papers that I still remaining?? Some of my friends might think that I had been spent 2 years in TARC studying Hotel Management but I have no regret what I had learned there.
Back to accounting, If I really decieded to take accounting course I may go for LCCI then I will go to Singapore to take My diploma. Then the ACCA will be the future thoughts after I complete the LCCI in KL and the diploma in Singapore.
Last night I have received a message from my sis "liz" what did she said to me was
"Brother ,please give your future a good thought.Sing Yee and I will always support You ,don't let us down. Work Hard.
Sis , I won't let You all down by Me.. I will work hard since now..



0 comments: