CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 4 July 2008

Gathering

Oopss!!! I was late today. I suppose to meet Yoke Khye at 12 o clock at Tarc and we had our lunch at the Tarc restaurant where the Hotel Management year 2 students to do their practical.

Wow... the restaurant was full of guests and it was crowded.

This time the junior did better than what I expected but the foods are very slow but nevermind, last time my group used to be that too.. Gambatte to all the juniors must work hard in your practical oo.

Yoke Khey and I had ordered the " FISH AND CHIPS" which is our second choice, because the " CHICKEN" we want to order was already sold out, the business today not bad wor!!!! Congratulations to H2 groups today the group who serve today, the serving team and the kitchen team. For the dessert I had ordered the " BANANA SPLIT" and she ordered the " TIRAMISU" I was quite upset with the tiramisu cake when I saw the junior served the cake... I can't endure it to shout out" Walau eh " The cake was very very very " SMALL" I can't imagine how I going to enjoy this super duper small piece of cake... and I, the Banana Split was nice even my friend also regret to ordered the small piece of cake "Tiramisu".

Arrrgh, I was so regret that I never take the photos for those foods I ordered.. If not I can share with you guys... These are the only photos I took, the left over one.

This One is a "Tiramisu" ordered by Yoke Khye




This is the " Banana Split" Ordered By ME


We chated a lots during the lunch and we talked about our form six friend in cochrane, which universities they get offered by, Yoke Khye also told me that Kar Yee get offered by UPM and Bee Yen get offered by UKM Bangi and I also told her that my training experiences in the hotel and also talk about our both courses practical. Yoke Khey keep on saying that the restaurant practical is very fun... haha and she keep on complaining that her course practical very bored. haha.. (Evil Laugh) Beside, we also talk about there are so much changes in cochrane , the headmistress changed always, Pn Joorginder gone , Cik Ahri gone, Mr See gone and many old teachers also gone edi and only left some of them only.. Cochrane really changed a lot .. not like before .... I hope I can back to 3 years ago while I am still in crs , on that time many teachers are still remain at there havent moved to another school, but now all almost are new teachers cant regconise them at all. Hmm... COCHRANEAN ROCKS!!!

After our dinner in the restaurant and a long chat,Yoke Khye was heading to her Uni to settle her finishing for her practical assignment, and I am heading to Hospital Tung shin to my acupuncture therapy , it tooks me 20 minutes for the therapy.. quite fun also.. after that I was heading to Popular books shop because long time I never been there edi and " PETALING STREET" While on the way to Popular, I took a photos at the " Pudu Raya Bus Terminal" hoho.... a old building it's more than 15 years , when I was small already here I think but they had refurbished it again. Take a look for the pic

The Far View Of " The Pudu Raya Bus Terminal"

The Main Entrence of the " PuduRaya Bus Terminal"




After the 10 minutes of walking distance "DENG DENG DENG DENG .............." finally I am here




"PETALING STREET" also know as " CHINATOWN



The 1st destination also the last destination


"The Popular Book Shop"


Many Of my friends think that I am very good in studies, always go bookshop sit in the front row while attending the lecture, tell You all honestly and frankly that I am not a good students always last minutes when final is coming ,always burn midnight oil , failed in exam all of these are not a good signed for good students. I always go to book shop because I love the stationaries ,some kind of stories book but not REVISING BOOKS.. so I am not a GOOD STUDENT but I must try my best to achieved the goals I set. ( 3 Papers, the left over for diploma papers) I must complete all these papers before I proceed to advance diploma next year. " ADVANCE DIPLOMA" is my target now as well as the 3 remaining papers I must try my best to achieve it.

After I spend some times in bookshop then I heading to home , on the way back I took a photos in "PETALING STREET" @ "CHINATOWN" hehe.. have a look.

Do you guys notice a small boys sit on the chair and reading?? Cute right ?!

haha^ ^

Hmm... I have no idea why I took all these photos for ? Or maybe can make my blog longer and longer ? or hmm... I can't find out why ?? can anyone of my friends tell me that ?? aiks

I think my blog will stop here , it's in the late night now !!! want to go for bed edi.. miss my bed..lol.. Good Night to all my friends

2 comments:

Lee Yoong Shin said...

Yeah Cochrane really changed a lot, and do you know, Helawati is now PK HEM? That fat ass... oops can't resist from saying that, haha.
AND YEAH COCHRANEAN RAWKS!!!

DORIS said...

Hey thx for dropping me a comment..so must keep on visiting my blog la..Oh i'm currently pursuing degree in physiotherapy in MAHSA College,Pj Campus..Around UTAR oso..so when u free?meet up la..take care then!