CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 3 July 2008

Jogging..

Jogging. Do You guys love jogging ya ?? tell You guys frankly that I do not like to jog at all. For me because jogging is seems like a hard job to me and it's very tiring somemore everytime when I jog sure will " short of breath" one ( Hope I am not using the wrong word, If I do please correct me oo... thanks alot). Instead of Jogging, I will preferred play badminton and swimming. These 2 are my hobbies anyway.. ^ ^
But Jogging is a good exercise also, can reduce our health risk and also to prevent sickness such as Diabetics, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, cancers and other diseases .No one will hopes to get all these sickness when they are in younger age and also like my age.
So, now everyday morning my mom also force my self to jog 2 rounds in lake club which is just outside my home with a very short distance lo.... can go by bus no "11" means by the both legs, but sometimes I also never get awake oo because I am so sleepy edi..
Everytime when I jogging in the lake club, there are few groups of people practice their " Qi GONG" and the groups of " Qi Gong" are all aunties and uncles oo... but no youngeter like me .... there are very few youngster le... can count by 10 fingers de..
Oh ya, I have captured some pics from the Lake Club when I was jogging there, the view there quite nice but the lake have been polluted edi but many of the residents still fishing at the lake.. so weird hor..


The Pandan Lake Club



I Took when I was in the jogging track


The other side view of the lake




The other side view of the lake

Well, I hope that I will enjoy jogging after a while and my size really that" big" so I need to "RUN" more so I can become more fit than before. Hope I can do that. hohoho

1 comments:

Lee Yoong Shin said...

Wow. Great photographing skills! The photos are definitely better than the real thing, haha
LOL me here long time din jog dy... paiseh