CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 25 July 2008

What an "Embarassing" Gathering!!

Yeah!!! Today is our gathering in "Old Town".Who are they ?? My primary school's friends again but it was the other gang,it was Wan Xin , Hui Shan, Zhen Hui, Kok Leong, Wei Kang and of course ME!!!! Long time we never meet each other edi, since the last gathering on form 5, it was at 3 years ago... Time flies and without waiting for people. They really change a lot especially the 3 guys , Zeng Hui , Kok Leong and Wei Kang. They become taller and taller and even taller than me, WOOTTS!!!! it was definitely looks like the others person and I have no changes since standard 6, the size is getting bigger, the face's outlook are still the same, nothing changes and Hui Shan as well.
We had order some drinks while We were chatting and what I ordered was " Ice Blended Mocha Coffee" We chit chat many stuff and They even ask me to organize a gathering because I am super duper free nowadays. AIKSS.. need to find a job, can't just sit at home and doing nothing except online and chatting.. ok, back to the topics ,after I had consumed the " Mocha Coffee I had ordered, OMG !!!.. My heart was beating very fast and feel uncomfortable, so We decided to end early due to uncomfortable of My heart.
After arrived at home, I quickly check My blood pressure and I got a SHOCKKK !!!! My BP (blood pressure) was DAMNNN HIGH!!!! It was 149/75 if not mistaken and My heart beat (Pulse) was 95 damn HIGHHHH!!! I quickly go to have a rest then and sit at there calm down my self after 15 minutes later, I checked My BP (Blood Pressure) again and the Heart beat was increased to 99.. OMG!!! I was so nervous on that time and My mom decided to bring me to "TONG SHIN" Hospital and consult a doctor there, he is a **SINGH** and he gone through all the "symthoms" (am I using the right word?? if not please correct me,Thank You) I have told him, He said it was normal and just because of "The induce of the Caffeine" I had consumed from the Ice blended Mocha and He gave some medicine of relaxion on the spot to reduce my anxiety and the heart beat.
And now , I feel better but I can fall asleep because I had consumed the Mocha Ice blended. Oh ya!!! Thanks for KOK LEONG who send me there and send me back and I appreciate most is thanks for the caring of You guys. I felt so sorry to You all, I will organise the next gathering ya.
Friends Forever!!!

1 comments:

VaNz_Gesselle said...

*salute* =) Take care ya..