CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 24 September 2007

Holidays !!!

After the 2 weeks for finals exam so now its turn to be holidays edi... This time the holidays is short , just 2 weeks only... it is not enough for us actually because last time was 3 weeks de... Anyway, wish all tarcians have a wonderful sem breaks.. enjoy ya !!!



Last Friday, it was my 1st day of the holidays, I went to Sing K with my friends just 4 of us , Khar Yee, Phak Weng ,You Yew and I... 4 of us in Red Box Low Yat.. We have so much of funs over there.....but we seems like not much time to sing because just 2 hours plus both of us were late ( PhakWeng and I ) so just 1 and half hours for us to sing only...

After singing K , we decided to have our tea in Old Town Kopitiam .... I ordered a Mocha Ice Blended.. it cost me RM 5.80 but it was nice.. It's worth it compare to the coffee in Starbucks.. haha.. We chit chated over there while we having our drinks ..

It's almost 4 30 pm, so we decided to going back home... because Khar Yee need to go home early..... so, this was our dated !! talked a lot ,enjoyed a lot ... !!!

0 comments: