CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Memories !!!

Last night it was about 12 am " early" in the morning ... I couldn't fall asleep , so I decided to clean up my drawer since my drawer were messy !!! ( weird)

During the cleaning up, I found a farewell greetings Card from my dear friends in SMK Miharja , They made this to me because I am moving to CRS ( COCHRANE ROAD SCHOOL) during the begining of the year of 2004 .. I was in form 4 during that time. I still remember the date I moved to CRS school was in 5th of February. Inside the card , there were some comments and messages from my dear friends. My tears almost coming up , when I read the farewell greetings card ... I miss them a lot actually, we spent 3 years there to built our friendship from strangers to best friends and from best friends to buddies.. I coudn't forget the 3 years I have been spent in the SMK Miharja with my a group of Buddies.

Second , I was found the 2 letters that from my pen pal , we know each others during the year 2002 , I was only form 2 during that time ... we get to know each others because our " Fo Tang " (A buddhism Society) organised a one day trip to A Famosa Safari which is located in Malacca, so our friendship begin during that trip.. We have a lot of fun there, it is most unforgottable trip I ever had... So, at the end of the trip , we decided to write a letter to each other everytime... but after the 2 letters we wrote to each other , we never contact again .. I never receive the letter from her anymore... It was almost 4 years.. I was regret to lost a friend like her.. but dont know how she is doing now ??

At the end , We must appreciate what we have now, dont become regret when we lost everythings in our lives .


0 comments: