CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Final Exam Last Paper !!!!

Phew!!!! After 2 weeks , my final exam going to finished soon now still left the Strategic Management in Hospitality Industrial , this subject is the tough -est subject in this semester the book is thick the words are small and the sentences are complicated, how I going to study for this subjects and I really dont even understand what it's talking about ?? Oh Gosh, how I going to sit for the exam then ?? too bad ....... shall I study the whole chapthers ? or just study the tips given by my lecturer ??
Hmm...what should I rate for myself about the final exam in this semester ?? good ?? bad ?? average?? satisfactory ?? or dissactisfactory ?? I think I will rate myself satisfactory only because I always did last minutes studies and sometimes couldn't answer some questions in the exam ... terrible!!!
Now I wish I could focus on my last subject and hope that I can handle it during the exam and no any disturbance during my revision !!! Gambatte Chris, You can do it...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea..
U CAN DO IT!!