CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 2 November 2007

Industrial Training @ Internship

Times goes without waiting for someone, now already semester 5 and it is also the last semester I will staying in the college.. for next semester I will be going to industrial training @ internship for 3 months.. I am wonder which hotel I could get ?? 3 stars, 4 stars or 5 stars ?? but based on my performance I think I have no chance to go for 5 stars.. hehe..

Congratulations for all my friends who get offer from Westin, Shangri La, Mandarin Oriental and Rasa Sayang Resort... You all must do your BEST during the training period.

My skills and performance so bad, I think I will get offer to 3 stars hotel.. Maybe I should start from the 3 stars hotels but I hope everythings is going smoothly for me during the training .. and I dont want to have a same incidents happended to me as last time I attended the HIAS ( Hotel Industry Apprentice Scheme ) in Taylor's college.

But at last, I never complete this programme because I never complete the off the job training in my sponsor hotel Dorsett end up I have to compensate the money to the hotel, which is the allowances given by the hotel . Too bad , I am regret that I never do my off the training so that I can't really know how does the hotel operations work as and their daily activities..

At Last, I hope that during the training everything are going smoothly and hope that I can learn many things over there.

0 comments: